Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Memorial Day, 4th of July and Summer Pillows

I made some outdoor pillows for the benches at the front of my house to celebrate Memorial Day, 4th of July, and the glory of summer!
I was feeling so good about having planted my flowers already... until the frost warning happened last week.
All these flower containers had to be carried  into the garage, and I was running around covering plants in the ground with sheets.

It just seems that the dates of the season changes
 are not the same anymore.  Next year I'll wait a little longer. 

My granddaughter surprised me with a display of her own.
I think she was having a little fun with me... and it worked. 
It brought smiles to my face and the thought, 
"Ain't life wonderful!" 

Smiles,
Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...